- LATHER: Use soft foam sponge to lather up baby’s head with baby soap, cradle cap shampoo or oil. Replacement sponges available (sold separately).
- LOOSEN: Next loosen the flakes on baby’s scalp by massaging in a circular motion with gentle bristle brush that contours to baby’s head.
- LIFT: Then lift flakes away from baby’s scalp and out of the hair with fine tooth comb.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The only 3-step regimen with the hard tools parent’s need to remove the flakes!
- EFFECTIVE + GENTLE: Super soft, dense sponge and gentle bristles for sensitive baby skin without compromising effectiveness.
Binding: Baby Product
Release Date: 12-06-2019
Details: Product Description
Did you know that almost 70% of babies end up with crusty cradle cap? Give flakes the brush off with our Flake Fixer - the first 3-step system specially designed to fix the flake situation. First LATHER (with sponge), then LOOSEN (with brush) and LIFT (with comb) then get back to baby with more cradle, less cap.
FROM DELIVERY TO BOOGERS, BUTTS AND BEYOND! Frida is the brand that gets parents. That means you. We are not a lifestyle. Far from it. We are a solution-based brand. The 411 of parenting. The who-do-I-call-in-the-middle-of-the-night-cause-my-baby-won't-stop-screaming brand.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.7 x 2.4 inches