Author: Melissa & Doug
Brand: Melissa & Doug
- Educational Details: The clock face has large red numbers to match the hour hand, small blue numbers to match the minute hand, and a segmented color disk to help kids visualize "quarter past" and "half past"
- Helps Develop Multiple Skills: This learning clock promotes hand-eye coordination and concepts of time. It encourages abstract thinking, explorative play, and independent learning
- Great Gift for Ages 4 to 7: The Melissa & Doug Turn & Tell Wooden Clock is an ideal gift for kids ages 4 to 7; add a Melissa & Doug See & Spell Learning Toy to round out the hands-on, screen-free play experience
- “The Gold Standard in Childhood Play”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% Happiness Guarantee: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
Release Date: 01-01-2014
Details: Product Description
Perfect for kids who are ready to learn to tell time, this learning clock features hands that rotate with a gentle click, marking off the minutes as they go. The detailed clock face has large red numbers to match the hour hand, small blue numbers to match the minute hand, and a segmented color disk to help kids visualize “quarter past” and “half past.” Also included are 13 double-sided time cards for practice: Place one in the holder at the top of the clock, then match the numeric or analog time shown by moving the clock hands to their proper position. Slide open the “digital clock” window to check the answer! Then place the cards back in the storage slot at the back of the clock for neat and tidy storage.
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.8 x 4.5 inches