- Compatibility: The Spectra duckbill valve is suitable for use with the following breast pumps: Spectra Synergy Gold, Spectra S1, Spectra S2, Spectra 9 Plus, and Dew 350
- Replacement Part: This authentic Spectra pump part is designed to replace the duckbill valve every 3 to 6 months
- Easy Cleaning: Wash Spectra pump parts after each use with warm soapy water and rinse well
- BPA/DEHP Free: All Spectra pump parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free, giving you peace of mind about your baby's milk
- Made For Moms, By Moms: We've committed our lives to provide the best breast pumps, accessories, education, and customer care that we can, supporting every mother with the beauty of parenthood
Details: The Spectra Duckbill Valve Set is designed to increase suction and provide better output during breast pumping sessions while preventing backflow contamination. Each duckbill valve consists of one piece, making it easier to clean and maintain. Spectra Duckbill Valves are made of silicone and quality tested to ensure a sturdy grip on small, medium, large, or x-large breast shields and flanges. All Spectra Breast Pump parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA-free. A Spectra duckbill valve is compatible with Spectra S1 Plus, Spectra S2 Plus, Spectra 9 Plus, M1, and Dew 350 pumps. Spectra recommends replacing your pump parts every 3-6 months for optimal use.
Includes: (2) Spectra duckbill valve .
Owned and operated by fellow moms, lactation consultants, and registered nurses, Spectra is committed to supporting every mother on the beautiful journey of breastfeeding. From our unique Natural Nursing Technology to our one-of-a-kind customer care, you can count on Spectra to be right there with you, every step of the way. We are moms. We are nurses. We understand.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.3 x 1.4 inches